Mill City FC would like to invite you to our tryouts
“Winning as a result of player development”
U9-19 (Born 2011 – 2001)
Dates: June 4, June 5, and June 6
Who: Boys and girls that are born between 2011-2001
Start Time: Registration/Check-in 5:30pm, tryouts follow 6:00pm-8:00pm
Location: Chelmsford High School - Simonian Stadium (200 Richardson Road, Chelmsford MA)
Cost: Tryouts are FREE
Boys & Girls are encouraged to attend all tryout sessions, but only need to attend one session to be considered for a team.
Why Mill City FC?
We develop technically and tactically sound soccer players by stressing: technique (ball mastery); creativity; good decision-making (tactics); and character (ethics and fair play). We integrate these into a club-wide, possession-oriented style. We follow US Soccer's Head of Player Development's guidance to integrate futsal into our player development program to bolster technique and decision-making. We love the beautiful game, and we want your player to love it, too!
What we offer:
· Competitive club soccer
· Full time Director of Coaching (Jeff Lamy) with U.S. Youth Futsal National team experience
· High level training sessions
· Year-round futsal program
· Regional and National tournaments
· Camps and Clinics
· Coaching, player, and parent education
· Strength and conditioning
· Group and Private Goal Keeper sessions
· Flexible payment plans
· and much much more!